Our international Retail & Consumer group advises some of the world's best-known brands, including high-street retailers, household products companies, luxury brands and food & beverage businesses.
Our lawyers are at the forefront of this rapidly changing market and are able to guide you through the constantly evolving challenges and opportunities facing this sector, such as the impact of technology and innovation, globalisation, rapidly changing consumer purchasing patterns, and the importance of maintaining brand reputation.
Our multi-disciplinary team can provide you with strategic solutions through a full range of legal services, including:
- Anti-trust and competition
- Consumer law, including advertising, marketing and promotions
- Dispute resolution and avoidance
- Disruptive technology and e-Commerce
- Domestic and global brand management
- Franchising, licensing, distribution & multi-channel expansion strategies
- HR, immigration, employment and benefit services
- Intellectual property, including brand protection, patent and design protection
- Privacy & data protection
- Real estate
- Tax, transfer, pricing & shareholder tax planning