Our international Retail & Consumer group advises some of the world's best-known brands, including high-street retailers, household products companies, luxury brands and food & beverage businesses.
Our dedicated Retail & Consumer lawyers are at the forefront of the market and are able to guide our clients through the constantly evolving challenges and opportunities facing this sector, such as the impact of technology and innovation, globalisation, rapidly changing consumer purchasing patterns, and the importance of maintaining brand reputation.
Our multi-disciplinary team provides our retail and consumer-facing clients with strategic solutions through a full range of legal services, including:
- Anti-trust and competition
- Consumer law, including advertising, marketing and promotions
- Dispute resolution and avoidance
- Disruptive technology and e-Commerce
- Domestic and global brand management
- Franchising, licensing, distribution & multi-channel expansion strategies
- HR, employment and benefit services
- Intellectual property, including brand protection, patent and design protection
- Privacy & data protection
- Real estate
- Tax, transfer, pricing & shareholder tax planning
We support our luxury, fashion and retail clients through all stages of the product and brand lifecycle, from design through to manufacturing, distribution, marketing, retailing, advertising and promotion.
Our services for food and beverage clients also cover all aspects of the sector, from research and development through to food production, processing, brewing, packaging, bottling, labelling, advertising, distribution and retail.