Our multi-disciplinary team of contentious practitioners draws upon experience from around our international network to advise clients on these threats. We can assist with internal investigations and advise under legal privilege how to deal with the results. We will come to your defence should any regulator or authority investigate your activities. We are particularly well placed to advise international companies in relation to investigations as a result of changing regulations around new technologies across our core industry sectors.
In addition, we have the ability to conduct seamless global investigations by combining our legal expertise with the expertise and abilities of our in-house Forensic Services team.
Our expertise can be broadly categorised into Civil law investigations, White Collar Crime investigations and Competition & Regulatory Investigations. For all of these types of investigations we offer Preventative tools, Data Management & Forensics support.
The international team is co-led by Pauline Kuipers (Head of Competition & EU Law Group) and Evelyn Tjon-En-Fa (Co-Head of International Dispute Resolution Group).
Within our team, we have the experience and qualifications to handle on an international level:
- Cyber attacks
- Data protection investigations
- Employment compliance and whistleblowing
- Defamation and reputation management
- Workplace investigations (harassment, me-too, inappropriate conduct)
- Anti-money laundering
- Dawn raids
- Financial crimes
- Tax-related investigations
- Criminal prosecutions
- Competition-related investigations and leniency applications
- Sanctions/Export controls
- Financial regulatory investigations
- Civil fraud investigations
- Fraud and asset recovery
- Trade secret investigations
- Product Liability
- Sports Investigations