With experts in key jurisdictions across EMEA and Asia Pacific, our Automotive Group lawyers are ready to help you wherever you are located.
The automotive industry today faces a wide range of issues and challenges, ranging from classic supply chain, liability and IP matters through to exciting changes driven by disruptive technology, such as connectivity, autonomous driving and e-mobility. The pace of change means that it's now more important than ever for automotive companies across the entire supply chain to stay ahead of the game.
Whether traditional automotive players, new entrants or future disruptors, automotive clients benefit from our market leading expertise and knowledge of industry practices.
We can provide you with a full range of commercial and strategic advice spanning the entire lifecycle of a motor vehicle, including:
- Commercial contracts, such as supply contracts, development, distribution and tooling agreements, logistics, software and technology contracts
- Product safety and liability matters, including warranty, recalls and field actions
- Protecting and exploiting your IP
- Financing, investment and strategic partnerships
- Cartel investigations
- M&A and merger control
- Regulatory and environmental matters
- Import and export controls
- Connectivity and data protection
In addition, our longstanding automotive sector experience, combined with our focus on technology and the digital world makes us well placed to guide you through the challenges and opportunities posed by the rapidly changing landscape in connected and autonomous driving, electric vehicles and new mobility concepts.
Click here to view our autonomous driving portal.
If you'd like to know more about how we can help your business, please contact Head of Group Christian Kessel in Frankfurt.