Seow Hui is an experienced employment lawyer skilled in employment litigation.
Seow Hui leads the Bird & Bird Singapore employment practice and her practice encompasses the full range of employment issues, including:- HR regulatory and compliance issues. She regularly advises corporate clients on:
- employee issues arising from business restructuring needs, mergers & acquisitions, including employment due diligence;
- managing employee terminations, particularly complex exit negotiations;
- protection of employer trade secrets and confidential information;
- employment contracts, executive compensation & benefits, workplace policies;
- employee relations, workplace grievances and investigations, workplace ethics and compliance;
- workplace safety and health, work injury claims;
- industrial relations and collective bargaining;
- HR personal data protection;
- global mobility and immigration.
Seow Hui frequently represents companies in employment disputes and clients value her methodical approach and pragmatic advice.
Her work covers Singapore and cross-border work into the region, with a particular focus on ASEAN. Seow Hui is also experienced in managing large-scale and complex regional restructuring and integration projects.
Seow Hui is an advocate and solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore and an accredited mediator with the Singapore Mediation Centre. She is also a member of the Association of Workplace Investigators.