Seow Hui is a labour & employment lawyer with a strong track record in assisting multinational clients in the full spectrum of employment law issues.
Seow Hui is a partner in our Asia-Pacific Employment Group and is based in Singapore.
Seow Hui regularly advises corporate clients in multiple sectors on:
- HR regulatory and compliance issues;
- employee issues arising from business restructuring needs, mergers & acquisitions, including employment due diligence;
- managing employee terminations;
- protection of employer trade secrets and confidential information;
- employment contracts, executive compensation & benefits, workplace policies;
- workplace investigations, employee misconduct, anti-bribery & corruption;
- collective bargaining agreements and union relations;
- employee personal data protection issues;
- immigration issues, including work pass infringements.
Seow Hui's forte is in representing clients in complex employment matters which have a high potential for becoming litigious, in particular, the area of restrictive covenants and trade secrets protection which frequently involves urgent injunctive relief; high-stakes investigations relating to global compliance matters (such as suspected breaches of anti-bribery and corruption statutes); and complex executive terminations involving cross-claims.
Seow Hui's work covers Singapore and cross border work into the region, with a particular focus on ASEAN. Seow Hui is experienced in managing large-scale and complex regional restructuring and integration projects.
Clients value Seow Hui for her "clear and succinct views" and for being "client-centric".
Seow Hui is an Advocate & Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore and an accredited mediator with the Singapore Mediation Centre.