In 2021 the impacts of COVID still dominate the German economy. This has led to unprecedented acceleration of digitalization and transformation processes of many companies. In addition, new challenges continue to arise, such as delays in the supply chain and new customer demands.
Even pre-pandemic, many companies had already implemented significant cost-cutting measures. There is, however, still a significant amount of restructuring activity due to closure of company sites, staff adjustments, as well as the potential need to consult with collective and employee representative bodies.
Our expert Arne Buthmann from the OXYGY strategy consultancy and our Bird & Bird’s employment lawyers Ralph Panzer and Florian Kessenich will guide you through an integrated roadmap for successful restructurings, aligning legal and strategic aspects seamlessly.
Along a modular system and best practice cases we would like to discuss
- significant factors of successful restructurings (e. g. -pre- and post-transaction-reorganisations, staff adjustments),
- their execution in a reasonable timeframe and at reasonable cost,
- the role of transfer companies, redundancy programmes and speed incentives,
- negotiations with staff representative bodies, and
- sensible communication strategies.
We are looking forward to welcoming you on October 14th!
Register here >