We combine extensive experience across the full range of traditional, smart and technology-driven projects with expertise in critical infrastructure sectors to deliver successful outcomes on time and budget.
Full-service infrastructure projects advice
Your project runs smoothest when all legal and regulatory aspects of its lifecycle are duly covered and optimally managed. With experts in all key areas of law, we support you at every stage of your infrastructure projects, from planning, funding and development to operation, management and eventual decommissioning. Drawing on our extensive knowledge of the banking system and close ties to the financial market we help you find the right financing structure for your project, including innovative and sustainable finance options such as green bonds.
We collaborate both across our international network and with professional advisers of all disciplines to ensure you have the necessary skills at your disposal to fulfil your ambitions. Our expert team will make sure that your projects:
- are planned and structured correctly from a corporate law, bankability and investment perspective;
- obtain official permits and approvals;
- meet all the regulatory requirements of the affected industries;
- are guided through the procurement process;
- are protected against legal risks covered in contracts;
- reflect the requirements of banks and non-bank lenders;
- take account of the political, competition and state aid framework;
- have no potential for significant consequences where there is a late delivery or a post-completion defect;
- fulfil commissioning and post-completion maintenance requirements.
Guiding through sustainability and technology transformation
Digitalisation, the energy transition and sustainability are transforming your business, whether that be in the energy, telecommunications, transport, defence or any other sector, and we will leverage our expertise and experience in all of these areas to help you navigate these changes.
Net-Zero is now of huge regulatory and social importance and requires modernisation across the infrastructure sector. In addition to advanced technological equipment, the environmental and social footprint of raw materials, products and construction methods has to be taken into account when designing, constructing and operating infrastructure assets.
Properly utilised and integrated technology is the key to the success of many infrastructure projects. We will assist you through the changing landscape of increasingly digital and smart infrastructure projects. If you are planning to introduce digital products or need to manage a large amount of data, our leading experts in data and technology can help you integrate the best technical solutions as your project progresses. Our clean and renewable energy specialists will also be at your side, when you are planning to generate or use renewable energy or hydrogen.