In France, the Labor Law team, headed by Benjamine Fiedler and Nathalie Devernay , operates in close collaboration with the other departments of the firm.
The team assists and advises national and international companies as well as administrations on all social law issues and in particular in the following areas:
- support for collective negotiations in the company on compulsory and / or occasional themes (working time arrangement, working conditions, NAO, GPEC, union rights in the company, etc.)
- support for the social aspect of all organizational changes / developments, resulting in particular from restructuring, outsourcing, disposal or acquisition operations
- management of relations with IORPs and follow-up of consultations with works councils and CHSCTs
- implementation and modification of individual and collective compensation policies (stock option plan, incentive and profit sharing)
- management of the individual relationship with employees (employment contract, mobility, secondment and expatriation, disciplinary procedure and dismissal procedure)
- use of the company's computer networks by employees and their representatives
- contentious activity before civil, administrative and labor courts.
The “International HR Knowledge Zone” site is a web platform that allows you to easily find answers to questions you may have in international social law, professional mobility, or social benefits and remuneration.
Group managers Ian Hunter in London and Benjamine Fiedler in Paris.