Our team handles all types of business immigration issues for clients ranging from multi-nationals to Hollywood celebrities. We understand that speed is often a key requirement of our service and are adept and finding a way to expedite time-critical applications and resolve procedural difficulties.
The team comprises highly experienced individuals in all our offices across Europe and Asia. We regularly work together to facilitate international relocations and secondments, pooling our knowledge of local rules and procedures as well as ensuring continuity of client care. We will first identify and mitigate any particular risks and issues and then devise an immigration strategy that meets your objectives and timescales. We also work closely with colleagues to ensure that all local tax, social security, administrative and employment law issues are properly addressed and taken care of.
Clients turn to us again and again because they know we can help their key individuals leave or enter key jurisdictions swiftly and efficiently. Our service is built around good communication, speed of response and sensible, pragmatic solutions.
We provide expertise in all the following:
- advice and help obtaining visas, work permits, entry clearances, residence, citizenship and every other kind of immigration applications
- representation before national immigration authorities and advice on a wide range of strategic and day-to-day issues
- tailored policy documents
- multi-country immigration audits
- cross-border transaction support.
Heads of Group: Ian Hunter
in London and Philip Hartman
in The Hague.