Ten Bird & Bird lawyers picked up a prestigious Client Choice Award at this year's ceremony.
Now in its 11th year, the Client Choice Awards recognise those lawyers around the world that stand apart for the excellent client service they provide. The awards survey senior corporate counsel only, with this year's winners chosen from a pool of more than 2,000 individual client assessments.
- Hermenegildo Altozano – Winner, Energy & Natural Resources, Spain
- Ruth Boardman – Winner, IT & Internet, United Kingdom
- Balint Halasz – Winner, Intellectual Property: Trademarks, Hungary
- Christian Harmsen – Winner, Intellectual Property: Patents, Germany
- Sven-Erik Heun – Winner, Telecommunications, Germany
- Alban Kang – Winner, Intellectual Property: Patents, Singapore
- Scott McInnes – Winner, Competition & Antitrust, Belgium
- Manon Rieger-Jansen – Winner, Intellectual Property: Trademarks, Netherlands
- Sandra Seah – Winner, Projects & Procurement, Singapore
- Sven-Michael Werner – Winner, General Corporate, China
A group from Bird & Bird, including several of our winners, attended the gala dinner at One Great George Street in London to pick up the awards.