International law firm Bird & Bird today announces 16 new partners in its annual global promotion round.
The promotion to partner was effective from 1 May 2017 for 15 of the partners, with one (Shing Lo), appointed in November last year.
Massimiliano Mostardini, Chairman at Bird & Bird said: "I'm delighted so many bright, talented and passionate individuals have taken their roles at Bird & Bird to the next level. Congratulations to all promoted!"
David Kerr, CEO at Bird & Bird added: "My congratulations to all our new partners. Each one of them has an important role to play in helping us achieve our vision of being the number one law firm acting for organisations being changed by technology and the digital world."
The 16 new partners this year are:
- Gabriel Voisin – Data Protection, UK
- Bryony Hurst – Dispute Resolution, UK
- Ewan Grist – Intellectual Property, UK
- Craig Giles – Commercial, UK
- Shing Lo – Corporate, UK
- Zoe Feller – Tax, UK
- Matthias Spilker – Commercial, Germany
- Christopher Maierhoefer – IP, Germany
- Lennart Schuessler – Data Protection/IT, Germany
- Kai Kerger – Corporate, Germany
- Janneke Kohlen – Competition & EU, Netherlands
- Paul Waszink – Commercial, Netherlands
- Miguel Pastur – Employment, Spain
- Jose Luis Lorente – Financial Services, Spain
- Troy Gurnett – IP, Australia
- Mikko Ahonen – Corporate, Finland