2020 has led to many innovations for maintaining business continuity. We are doing the same with our marquee dispute resolution event in Singapore, “In Your Corner” (IYC).
We will be taking IYC virtual this year, without any compromise on content, quality or your involvement.
Instead of a day long physical event, we will be hosting live a series of four virtual panel sessions every Thursday, starting from 28 January 2021 to 25 February 2021:
- 28 January 2021, 4pm - 5pm (GMT +8): Sun Tze’s Art of War: Picking The Battlefield - Understanding ADR Clauses (This webinar has concluded - Watch the recording here)
- 4 February 2021, 4pm - 5pm (GMT +8): Aftermath of COVID-19: An informed analysis to predict how dispute resolution process and preferences will evolve in the coming year(s) (This webinar has concluded. Watch the recording here.)
- 18 February 2021, 4pm - 5pm (GMT +8): Tech, Media & Telecoms Disputes: Emerging Trends & Practical Solutions (This webinar has concluded – Watch the recording here.)
- 25 February 2021, 4pm - 5pm (GMT +8): Crisis Management 101 (This webinar has concluded. Watch the recording here.)
Click here to view the full programme and session details.
The panels will include specialists from our Singapore dispute resolution team, Bird & Bird lawyers from other offices and practice areas having relevant sectoral expertise, as well as external speakers from amongst our clients and colleagues in the different arbitral / mediation institutions.
Guest speakers for the different sessions include:
- Chuan Wee Meng, CEO, Singapore International Mediation Centre
- Abhinav Bhushan, Director – South Asia, ICC Arbitration & ADR
- Kevin Nash, Deputy Registrar and Centre Director, Singapore International Arbitration Centre
To facilitate an interactive discussion, you will be able to ask questions during the webinar through a live chat box function and we will pick up as many questions as time allows at the Q&A session at the end of the panel discussion. We will also be receiving questions ahead of the session to make it as relevant to you as possible. Please feel free to send us your questions via the RSVP links below.