09:15 – 09:30 Dial-in
09:30 – 09:35 Opening & introduction
Paul Waszink - Moderator
09:35 – 09:50 Liability for fake advertising and other illegal content
- "General" monitoring in specific cases?
- Stay down orders for "equivalent" content (Glawischnig vs
- Due care obligations platforms (John de Mol vs Facebook)
Olaf Trojan and Wouter Kroeze
09:50 – 10:05 Copyright: exhausted and printed out
- Software and e-books after Tom Kabinet
- (In)sufficient exploitation, will printing on demand suffice?
Thijs van den Heuvel and Clemens Molle
10:05 – 10:20 Data Protection and ePrivacy
- Lessons learned after substantial fine for Dutch Tennis
- ePrivacy-developments: has the cookie 'crumbled'?
- Paying with data: what is the value of consent
Berend van der Eijk and Chloë Baartmans
10:20 – 10:35 Regulatory developments digital markets
- Artificial intelligence: a European framework for civil
liability for deploying algorithms?
- Digital Services Act: Keeping users safer online, roles
and obligations of online intermediaries and
gatekeepers, transparency around online advertising
Feyo Sickinghe and Shima Abbady
10:35 – 10:45 Questions