Influencer marketing has revolutionised the marketing and advertising landscape. However with this [relatively new and] evolving channel of consumer engagement comes new risk areas. Influencer marketing has attracted increased levels of regulation, resulting in legal and commercial challenges to those involved.
Understanding consumer law and local advertising regulation is critical to running a successful influencer marketing campaign. As both regular advisers in this area and thought leaders around the issues that are on the horizon, we would like to share our experience and advice. We are running a multi-jurisdictional webinar which will assist brands, agencies and influencers on the following:
- The reach of influencer marketing, and ‘war stories’ on influencer marketing campaigns
- Key legal issues that apply across multiple jurisdictions
- Tips for brands who engage influencers to ensure a positive campaign (without legal issues)
- Tips for influencers to ensure they don’t breach local laws or contractual obligations with a brand
- Suggestions for key inclusions in influencer marketing contracts
We will be hosting the webinar on two dates at different times to ensure that at least one slot will work for you and your colleagues! We hope you are able to join us, please register your place on one of the sessions below.