Bird & Bird in association with the dfv Mediengruppe has the pleasure of inviting you to this year's conference Automotive Connect, which will take place in Frankfurt on Tuesday, 4 February 2020.
Legal experts and industry representatives will share insights into the opportunities and challenges for the automotive supply chain at the crossroads of disruptive technologies, increasing regulation and changing business models.
Topics that will be discussed:
- Recent developments regarding OEMs‘ purchasing terms in Europe
- From telecoms to automotive: patent wars and the resulting risks for suppliers
- Brexit, trade barriers and tariff wars: effects on the supply chain
- China update: future market opportunities
- Supply chain issues in times of an economic downturn
- What keeps a supplier’s in-house counsel awake at night?
- Digitalization and the supply chain
- Free and open source software and challenges for the automotive supply chain
- Insurance in times of disruptive technologies
- Autonomous, connected and electric vehicles –the legal challenges facing manufacturers and suppliers
- New trends in automotive data