In association with the dfv Mediengruppe we have the pleasure of inviting you to this year's conference Automotive Connect, which will take place in Frankfurt on Tuesday, 15 September 2020.
In light of the current situation the conference will take place as a hybrid event. This means: The event will be held as face-to-face event so that you can participate "analogously", exchange information and network. Additionally, you can follow the entire conference in real time via digital livestream. You can also ask questions and place comments in the virtual plenary session so that you can interact with the speakers and the other participants - just as if you were on site!
Legal experts and industry representatives will share insights into the opportunities and challenges for the automotive supply chain at the crossroads of disruptive technologies, increasing regulation and changing business models.
Topics that will be discussed:
- Latest on the Coronavirus and its Legal Ramifications
- Supply Chain Issues in Times of an Economic Downturn
- Recent Developments Regarding OEMs‘ Purchasing Terms in Europe
- China Update: Market, Opportunities, Coronavirus
- Digitalization and the Supply Chain
The full programme is available here >>
Register here >