We know more than just the industry
Working with us, you’ll gain more than just our extensive experience across the life-cycle of mining legal matters. Because we work seamlessly with other key legal disciplines across our network, you can also draw on dedicated outsourcing, IP and brand protection, planning and environment legal advice.
We can assist you with:
- Capital markets and financing, including listing on the London Stock Exchange
- mergers and acquisitions of mining companies
- exploration licences and due diligence
- requirements including necessary legal opinions and Competent Person Reports
- mine construction and infrastructure, contracts, such as those for road access and power connections
- production sharing agreements, offtake and other product sale arrangements
- procurement of equipment and fixed plant and machinery planning, environmental and health & safety regulation
- governance structures and anti-corruption legislation
- shareholder activism and dispute resolution
Working in-step with both large multi-national groups, as well as smaller domestic and exploration companies, we’ve guided the likes of Asiamet Resources and Jangada Mines. We also work with key suppliers to the steel and mining sector and governments on mining legislation.
If you’d like to know more about how we can help you, please get in contact with Clive Hopewell or Adam Carling.