Public Procurement series: International Perspectives
Jul 06 2022
This is the first in our new series of webinars, Public Procurement: International Perspectives. The series will look at the key differences, as well as similarities between international public procurement approaches across our international offices and the local trends in the different markets we work in.
This first webinar includes expert speakers covering the UK and Ireland, Denmark and The Netherlands.
The key themes covered are:
- What processes are used mostly by each Government
- What each Government’s key focus is
- Digitalisation in procurement
- Social value
- Procurement in the public utilities sector
- Procurement regarding hospitals