We combine leading legal expertise with a genuine understanding of the dynamics, issues and opportunities prevalent in the food and beverage sector.
We work with businesses across the sector from 'field to fork', including agritech, agro-science and biotech companies, processors, manufacturers, supply chain logistics companies and distributors, through to supermarkets, restaurants, cafes and bars.
We can advise you on a full range of issues that can occur at various stages of the product and brand lifecycle, including:
- Research and development
- Production, processing and brewing
- Packaging, bottling and labelling
- Employment and immigration
- Advertising and marketing
- International expansion
- Brand diversification
- Supply chain, logistics and distribution
- The use and impact of technology
- Labelling and regulatory compliance
- Dispute resolution and avoidance
Our team comprises some of the world's leading regulatory lawyers, and can help you address the cutting edge regulatory issues and requirements facing this industry across the globe. Find out more about our Food & Beverage Regulatory practice here.
To find out more about how we can help your business, please contact Nicolas Carbonnelle, Mark Abell or Graeme Payne.