Our lawyers combine leading legal expertise with a genuine understanding of the dynamics, issues and opportunities prevalent in the food and beverage sector.
We work with businesses across the food & beverage sector from 'field to fork', including agro-science and bio-tech companies, processors, manufacturers, supply chain logistics companies and distributors, through to supermarkets, restaurants, cafes and bars.
We advise food & beverage businesses on a full range of issues that can occur at various stages of the product and brand lifecycle, including:
- Research and development
- Production, processing and brewing
- Packaging, bottling and labelling
- Employment and immigration
- Advertising and marketing
- International expansion
- Brand diversification
- Supply chain, logistics and distribution
- The use and impact of technology
- Labelling and regulatory compliance
- Dispute resolution and avoidance
Our team comprises some of the world's leading regulatory lawyers, who work closely with food & beverage businesses on cutting edge regulatory issues and requirements facing this industry across the globe. Find out more about our Food & Beverage Regulatory practice here.