We are delighted to share that Bird & Bird ATMD has been ranked in a total of nine practice areas and industry sectors in the asialaw Profiles 2021 edition, which ranks the leading regional and domestic law firms and practitioners in the Asia-Pacific region.
In addition, five of our lawyers – Jonathan Choo, Marcus Chow, Alban Kang, Sandra Seah and Lorraine Tay – are ranked in the asialaw Leading Lawyers 2021 guide. We continue to be ranked as "Outstanding" Firm for our expertise in Intellectual Property and Technology and Telecommunications.
Congratulations to all the teams and to our ranked lawyers!
asialaw Profiles 2021
- Technology and Telecommunications - "Outstanding" Firm
- Intellectual Property - "Outstanding" Firm
- Labour and Employment - "Highly Recommended" Firm
- Capital Markets - "Recommended" Firm
- Corporate and M&A - "Recognised" Firm
- Dispute Resolution - "Recognised" Firm
- Consumer Goods and Services - "Recommended" Firm
- Energy - "Notable" Firm
- Infrastructure - "Notable" Firm
asialaw Leading Lawyers 2021
- Alban Kang – "Elite Practitioner" for Intellectual Property
- Lorraine Tay – "Elite Practitioner" for Intellectual Property
- Marcus Chow – "Distinguished Practitioner" for Capital Markets
- Sandra Seah – "Notable Practitioner" for Corporate and M&A
- Jonathan Choo – "Notable Practitioner" for Dispute Resolution
Click here for the full listing: https://www.asialaw.com/firms/bird-and-bird-atmd/f5393#/rankings