Seven Bird & Bird lawyers were recognised at the prestigious ILO Client Choice Awards 2018, recently held in London.
Established in 2005, the awards celebrate those law firms and lawyers around the world that stand apart for the excellent client care they provide and the quality of their service. The criteria for this recognition focus on an ability to add real value to clients' businesses above and beyond the other players in the market. Uniquely, law firms and lawyers can only be nominated by corporate counsel and therefore our success is testament to the high level of client service we provide.
Bird & Bird’s 2018 winners are:
- Bálint Halász, Intellectual Property – Trademarks, Hungary
- Lorraine Anne Tay, Intellectual Property – Trademarks, Singapore
- Sven-Erik Heun, Telecommunications, Germany
- Pattie Walsh, Employment & Benefits, Hong Kong
- Ian Hunter, Employment & Benefits, United Kingdom
- Evelyn Tjon-En-Fa, Litigation, Netherlands
- Mauro Turrini, Healthcare & Life Sciences, Italy
To view the full list of winners please click here.