Bird & Bird is delighted to announce that we have received an excellent set of results in the 2018 edition of Legal 500: EMEA. As well as 34 top-tier rankings across our EMEA offices, we were recommended in a further 103 practice areas. The firm's rankings improved in 17 areas, and we were recognised in a total of 17 new practice areas.
Bird & Bird ranked as Tier 1 in the following areas:
- Belgium: Intellectual Property; EU Regulatory: IT; EU Regulatory: Pharmaceuticals, Medical Devices and Biotechnology; EU Regulatory: Privacy and Data Protection; Industry Focus: Food and Beverage; Industry Focus: Healthcare & Life Sciences; Industry Focus: Information Technology and Telecoms
- Czech Republic: TMT
- Denmark: Information Technology
- France: The Regions; Industry Focus: IT, Telecoms and The Internet; Industry Focus: Luxury Goods; Intellectual Property: Patents
- Germany: Information Technology and Outsourcing: Data Protection; Information Technology and Outsourcing: IT (including contracts); Industry Focus: Telecoms - Transactions; IP: Patent Litigation; IP: Trade Marks and Unfair Competition; IP: Trade Marks and Unfair Competition - Design Law; Public Sector: Public Procurement
- Hungary: Banking and Finance; Commercial, Corporate and M&A; Projects and Energy
- Italy: Intellectual Property; Intellectual Property: Copyright; Industry Focus: Healthcare & Life Sciences; Industry Focus: Retail
- Netherlands: Industry Focus: Information Technology; Industry Focus: Media and Entertainment; Industry Focus: Telecoms
- Poland: TMT
- Spain: Intellectual Property: Copyright; Intellectual Property: Patents
- Sweden: Intellectual Property and Media
Of particular note were three new Tier 1 rankings in Hungary, following the arrival of two new partners and their team earlier this year.
As well as our firm listings, 34 of our lawyers were selected as "Leading lawyers" and 16 were named "Next Generation lawyers".
Click here to view our full results.