We appreciate that our clients in the Aviation & Defence sectors have been particularly hard hit by the COVID-19 pandemic. As you navigate these difficult times and move towards a new normal, we’d like to offer you a chance to revisit contract law through our series of live webinars. These sessions, delivered by the engaging and highly regarded partner Andrew White, with support and context from Aviation & Defence sector lawyers, will include a mix of:
- restatement of essentials and detailed updates
- relevant case studies and examples
- practical take-aways
Please join us on Wednesday 9 September at 09.00 LON/DUB, 10.00 CET, 16.00 SIN for the second in our series:
Good faith under binding B2B agreements.
This follows on from our recent session on force majeure and frustration of contracts.
This will be a deep dive into the legal detail, rather than a high level business summary overview, and is aimed at those of you who want some real law!
Future sessions in the coming months will cover:
- Representations and warranties
- Variation of existing contracts
- Refresher on 'implied terms'
- Disputes about the interpretation of binding contracts
- Restrictive covenants and non-compete clauses
We look forward to hosting you at what are sure to be lively and engaging sessions!