It's at or near the top of every GC's and CEO's list of things that prevent a good night's sleep – the prospect of an early morning visit from a team of officials from an EU or national regulator, looking for evidence of a breach of one set of rules or another, armed with a court order and bristling with technology to carry out a search of the IT systems, as well as individual employees' laptops and mobiles.
Please join us for our series of webinars when our team of international experts, with experience of investigations in the fields of competition, financial services and data protection, will be sharing their top tips on avoiding the nightmares.
Webinar 2: Managing employees and data during an investigation
Moderator: Evelyn Tjon-En-Fa (Co-Head of International Dispute Resolution, The Hague)
Speakers: Pattie Walsh (International employment partner, Hong Kong), Gabriel Voisin (International Privacy & Data Protection partner, London), Wojciech Czyzewski (Head of Forensic Services, Warsaw)
- The People – the practical issues to be considered in respect of those directly implicated, those needed to assist in the process and the rest of the staff
- Having employment law challenges in mind at the outset – the most frequent issues
- Cross-border and people – from protecting legal privilege to navigating complex local rules – some practical tips
- Managing the data – tools, techniques and tips for staying on top of the terabytes;
- Dealing with personal data and privacy (e.g. cross border issues, lawful basis, use of third parties)