Bird & Bird invites you to attend our Early Birds Breakfast on 9 January 2020 held in our Warsaw office.
In Poland, PPK has become a hot topic for employers hiring from 50 to 250 persons. The first wave of implementation showed many big challenges in organisational, communication, financial, legal and compliance matters.
During our seminar we will discuss the key experiences that arose from the first wave of PPK implementation. We will also suggest practical solutions for the future, including online tools for PPK project management.
The seminar is addressed to all persons responsible for PPK implementation, including HR managers, CFOs, HR & payroll employees and in-house lawyers.
1. Second wave schedule
2. Implementation of the program:
- How long does PPK implementation really takes?
- How can a broker contribute?
- What to consider when choosing a PPK provider if the offers are similar?
- What about personal data?
3. Effective implementation management:
- PPK in capital group
- Relations with employees' representatives/trade unions
- How to manage PPK in terms of time, documentation and compliance
- Communication strategy
4. What next after implementation?
- Who and when should be signed to PPK?
- The first payroll with PPK
Karolina Stawicka, Aleksandra Widziewicz, Paulina Grotkowska, Paul Koczara, Emila Stępień and an HR manager responsible for the implementation of PPK within the first wave (name to be confirmed).
The seminar will be held in Polish only, and admission is free.
Participation in the event is free. Registration is open until 7 January 2020.
Seats are limited and will be assigned on a first-come-first-served basis. Please note that we will accept only two applications per company.
Registration and breakfast starts at 9:00 am. The official part starts at 9:30 am and finishes at 11:45 am.