Our established understanding of your business means that we will not attempt to impose a lawyer-led approach upon you.
We are committed to accompanying you through all stages of the business process and believe firmly that commercial priorities and realities must dictate the general legal strategy. And whether we recommend negotiation, arbitration, mediation or litigation, it will be because that is the right route for your circumstances. Goals may change and alternative approaches may be required at short notice to enable you to gain the best result.
This level of flexibility is central to our overall philosophy.
Our team includes partners and associates based in Europe, across Continental Europe, the Middle East, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong and China. We have wide ranging experience and expertise across our key industry sectors and are skilled in all forms of dispute resolution including, litigation; arbitration; ADR including mediation; corporate governance advice and investigations. Our team is particularly known for its expertise in:
- Aviation, defence & security disputes;
- Banking and Financial services litigation;
- Corporate and commercial disputes;
- Energy disputes;
- Life sciences related disputes;
- International commercial arbitration;
- Investment Treaty disputes;
- IT and Communications disputes;
- Media disputes.
We are also highly regarded for our work in relation to:
- Art related disputes;
- Insurance & reinsurance litigation;
- Real Estate & Construction litigation.