Six of our European lawyers have been selected for the Legal 500 Hall of Fame, earning the firm seven listings. This accolade recognises the sustained excellence of their work and positions them as leaders in their fields in the EMEA region.
The Legal 500 Hall of Fame selects individuals who have received constant praise by their clients for continued excellence and it highlights, to clients, the law firm partners who are at the pinnacle of the profession.
Our lawyers recognised are:
- Katarina Åhlberg, partner, Stockholm- Employment
- Nicolai Dragsted, senior counsel, Copenhagen – Information Technology
- Marjolein Geus, partner, the Hague - Telecoms
- Massimiliano Mostardini, partner, Milan – Intellectual Property
- Jean-Christophe Troussel, partner, Brussels- Intellectual Property
- Benoit Van Asbroeck, partner, Brussels- IT and telecoms, and Media & Entertainment
View the Legal 500 Hall of Fame here.