International law firm Bird & Bird promotes 9 Partners in its annual promotion round, as well as 1 Senior Counsel and 14 Counsel.
The promotions are effective from 1 May 2018, except for 3 of the partners who were appointed in November last year.
Massimiliano Mostardini, Chairman, Bird & Bird says: "Huge congratulations to each of these individuals who represent our talent here at Bird & Bird. I look forward to seeing them reach their full potential over the next few years."
David Kerr, CEO, Bird & Bird says: "Congratulations to all on taking their roles at Bird & Bird to the next level. I am thrilled such a talented group of our lawyers are becoming Partners and Counsel. Each person has a huge amount to offer, and I anticipate their passion and ability will play a large role in driving forward our strategy in coming years."
Those promoted are:
- Carole Bodin - Corporate, France
- Chris Healy -Corporate, China
- Domien Op de Beeck – IP, Belgium
- Elie Kaufman – Real Estate, Germany
- Iina-Mari Supperi – Corporate, Finland
- Jakub Ziemba – Banking and Finance, Poland
- Johanna Wärnberg – Corporate, Sweden
- Lea Noemi Mackert – Commercial, Germany
- Michael Zavodsky – DR, Germany
- Nicolas Carbonnelle – Regulatory and Administrative, Belgium
- Rachael Petersen - Corporate, UAE
- Tobias Wilcke -IP, Germany
- Tung-Gia Du – IP, Germany
- Victor Tse – IP, China