The 2018 edition of Chambers Asia-Pacific has been published and Bird & Bird is delighted that overall we have achieved 18 practice area listings, three more than last year, and 24 individual rankings.
Bird & Bird achieved band 1 firm rankings in China for both Intellectual Property (international firms) and TMT (international firms).
Furthermore, we gained recognition for the first time in the areas below:
- Australia - Intellectual Property
- Australia - Life Sciences
- China - Employment: Hong Kong law
The firm also improved its rankings in four areas (all in China):
- Dispute Resolution: Arbitration (International Firms)
- Dispute Resolution: Litigation (International Firms)
- Intellectual Property (International Firms)
- Life Sciences (International Firms)
Susan de Silva has been selected as an eminent practitioner for her Employment (Domestic) work in Singapore, and partners Matthew Laight (IP), Alban Kang (IP), Lorraine Tay (IP) and Michelle Chan (TMT) all achieve individual band 1 rankings.
These results, coupled with our recent achievements in the Legal 500: Asia-Pacific guide, are testament to the firm's growing profile across the region and a reflection of the hard work and dedication of all our lawyers based there.
To see our results in full click here.