On Thursday 3 June, our international panel of experts including Reid Whitten, Partner, Sheppard Mullin, U.S. conducted a lively panel discussion assessing the differences in the rules of legal privilege between jurisdictions around the world in the context of an investigation.
Key discussion points included:
- why exactly legal privilege is so important,
- the different types of privilege,
- the public enforcement perspective,
- the key differences between civil and common law countries, and
- what legal professional privilege means to you in practice
If you missed it or if you'd like to replay the recording, please click here.