Welcome to the latest edition of our newsletter covering developments from January and early February.
Particular highlights this month include:
- Potential reforms to FOIA/EIR legislation and in particular whether external suppliers to public authorities should also be caught by the legislation
- EDPB Opinions on the interplay between Clinical Trials Regulations and GDPR, DPIAs and Brexit
- New Guidelines from the Committee of Convention 108 on AI and Data Protection
- Advocate General Opinions regarding Google and its search engine activities
- Criminal penalty issued against a housing developer for failing to comply with an enforcement notice relating to a DSAR.
View the bulletin >