Highlights in this edition include:
- Two interesting cases: A Court of Appeal decision upholding the vicarious liability of Morrisons for a rogue employee's actions and a (failed) attempt to seek compensation on behalf of an undefined class of claimants from Google for a breach of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- New laws banning cold calling for claims management services and pensions.
- Our views on the £500,000 fine imposed by the ICO on Facebook as part of her Office's investigation into Cambridge Analytica.
- EDPB Opinion on DPIA lists drawn up by Supervisory Authorities.
- Draft Declaration on Ethics & Data Protection in AI open for consultation.
View the bulletin >