Bird & Bird have consistently provided first-rate legal advice to renowned major Digital Tech & eCommerce players as they have grown and adapted to the global digital revolution.
We are a full service legal provider working with market leading digital businesses and innovative companies developing new technologies. We assist our international client base with strategic, operational, corporate and contentious aspects of their business.
Our breadth of experience covers a range of Digital Tech & eCommerce issues including:
- development, publishing and distribution agreements
- website development, hosting, terms and conditions, and policies.
- dispute resolution and litigation
- competition advice and complaints
- technology development, protection and exploitation
- rights clearance
- content acquisition
- licensing of technology and content
- brand management and trade marks
- privacy and data protection
- advertising and promotional activities including copy clearance and drafting of rules for lotteries and competitions
- funding and finance
- big data
- cloud services/software as a service
- data centre projects
- export control
- internet of things/M2M
- lawful access
- mobile, online and in-app payments
- open source/open data
- smart networks
- trade secrets
- wearable tech
Our understanding of the market in which our clients operate means that we are able to speak your language, providing pragmatic, commercial advice to help you to achieve your strategic objectives.