The hospitality industry is being transformed by the need to keep pace with rapid technological advances and to embrace innovative ways to grow in new territories.
We work with all types of hotels from budget to luxury, including boutique and lifestyle hotels, short and long-stay accommodation and serviced apartments. We also work with other types of businesses in the wider hospitality, leisure and travel sector, such as motorway service stations, food & beverage and wellness brands and online travel agencies.
Our lawyers share your passion for the industry, providing specialist advice and support to major stakeholders across a wide range of transactions. Importantly, we recognise that the hotels, hospitality & leisure market is about more than just bricks. That is why our team is made up of experts across many types of transactions, who together offer a joined-up service to support your business, whether you are an owner, operator, investor, private equity firm, developer, lender or industry disruptor.
Our expertise includes advising on:
- Advertising and marketing
- Brand management
- Tax strategy and ownership structuring
- Data protection
- Dispute resolution
- Franchising, licensing and multi-channel expansion
- HR services and Employment
- Insolvency and restructuring
- Intellectual property
- Real estate issues, including acquisitions and disposals, operating leases, management agreements, retail leases and concession arrangements, construction and real estate finance
- Trade Secrets