We advise businesses in the luxury, fashion & retail sectors, across apparel, accessories, beauty, homeware and more.
We advise some of the world's best known luxury, fashion & retail brands, but are also committed to helping small and medium-sized businesses achieve their goals.
Our understanding of the industry means we can support you on issues impacting your business at every stage of the product and brand lifecycle, from design and manufacturing, through to distribution, promotion and retailing.
We can advise you on:
- Brand management, from creation of IP to exploitation and enforcement
- IP litigation and strategic IP advice
- Consumer law
- International and domestic expansion strategies
- Employment and immigration issues
- eCommerce, mCommerce and the impact of disruptive technologies such as personalisation, artificial intelligence, blockchain and social shopping
- Distribution and supply chain
- Privacy and data protection, including the collection and use of customer data
- Real estate
- Social media and reputation management
- Advertising regulations, including influencers and brand ambassadors
- Product liability and compliance
- Sustainable energy and corporate PPA's
To find out more about how we can help your business, please contact Manon Rieger-Jansen, Mark Abell or Graeme Payne.