Few People have the time to give their tax affairs the sufficient attention that they deserve. At Bird & Bird we can draw on our international multi-disciplinary team to help you understand the issues that are affecting you and develop plans to give you piece of mind.
What is on your mind?
Many people have a lot of tax issues on their mind
- The Revenue have sent me a letter, how should I respond?
- Am I holding my investments efficiently?
- Can I reduce my tax bill?
- Have I missed any claims?
- Can I extract profits from my business more efficiently?
- How safe are my assets?
- What happens if I sell my assets?
- Am I exposed to inheritance tax?
- What happens to my assets if I die and how benefits from them?
- I am about be part of a transaction, have I got my personal tax exit strategy planned?
The nature and extent of how these issues impact each individual will depend on their personal circumstances and it is these circumstances that, in our experience, we need to understand to allow us to help you. We work with individuals across a wide range of circumstances; from entrepreneurs starting their first business to Family Offices holding investments across multiple jurisdictions, to give them peace of mind, to find what opportunities and issues are a priority for them, those which are not, and as often happens, those they are not aware of.
What we do about it?
We work closely with clients to help them understand the issues affecting their private wealth and provide a holistic service that protects their needs based on their lifestyle and priorities, enabling them to:
- make better informed decisions by fully understanding the issues that affect them or might do so in the future;
- protect their wealth by understanding and taking control of their affairs, especially with regard to current and future tax exposure, such as capital gains and inheritance taxes;
- build a comprehensive strategy that makes the best use of their wealth for themselves and their families; and
- manage any future spending demands, by knowing that their tax affairs are being proactively managed
For more information or to speak with one of our specialists please contact a member of the international team or complete our online form.