Whether you are commercial bank, international development bank, investment bank, multilateral bank, fund or other financial institution, our international Banking and Finance Group seeks to meet your needs wherever you are located.
Through our teams of specialist lawyers from across our offices in Europe, the Middle East and Asia, we are well-positioned to advise you on the structuring, documentation and negotiation of a wide range of banking and finance-related matters, including:
- Acquisition and leveraged finance
- Asset-based lending / finance leasing
- Aviation finance
- Financial disputes
- Financial products and payments
- Financial regulation
- Infrastructure and project finance
- Islamic finance
- Real estate finance
- Restructuring and insolvency
- Sports finance
- Our deep sector knowledge in sport, aviation and aerospace makes us particularly well placed to advise clients on financing in these areas.
We also have noteworthy strength in dealing with financial disputes (in particular in relation to derivatives and structured products), restructuring, insolvency, enforcement and asset recovery.
To find out more, please contact either Trystan Tether in London or Raimondo Maggiore in Milan.