Kimberly is a commercial lawyer with particular experience in advising on technology and telecommunications projects across a broad range of sectors
Kimberly is a Senior Associate in our Commercial group based in London.
She advises on a wide range of commercial arrangements, with a particular focus on technology and telecommunications projects. Her experience includes advising both customers and suppliers on:
- ICT system implementation and integration projects;
- ICT and business process outsourcing arrangements;
- software licensing, development, hosting and support arrangements;
- communications related services and infrastructure deals, including IRU and other arrangements in relation to the use of dark fibre, managed network arrangements and network build outs;
- framework agreements and consultancy arrangements.
Kimberly has worked with clients from a range of sectors, including aviation, IT, financial services, retail and telecommunications.
During her time with us, Kimberly has spent time on client secondment to an international life assurance company, where she was a key member of the team advising on the separation and integration of the client’s IT systems, following its acquisition of the major part of the life assurance business of a global insurance and financial services provider.
Kimberly also spent a year on secondment to an Australian law firm, based in Melbourne, during which time she advised on a broad range of commercial projects within the IT and telecommunications sectors.