Kimberly is a senior associate in our Technology Transactions team, based in London.
Kimberly advises a range of organisations, from start-ups to multinational organisations, across variety of sectors (including aviation, financial services, media, retail, technology and communications), on a range of digital transformation projects.
Her experience includes advising both customer and supplier clients on:
- Technology sourcing projects: cloud/SaaS projects, e-commerce solutions, software licensing, development and support;
- Telecommunications sourcing: capacity services arrangements, dark fibre acquisition, colocation and O&M services, corporate and retail WiFi services;
- ICT transformation projects: ICT system implementation and integration projects;
- ICT/BPO outsourcing arrangements; and
- Other commercial arrangements: including consultancy services, managed services, joint development and collaboration agreements and framework services arrangements.
Kimberly works closely with her clients' legal, IS and procurement teams to advise at each stage of the project lifecycle, from the initial tender/vendor selection stage through to contract conclusion and beyond (including exit and termination discussions and contract change and renegotiations).
Kimberly has spent time on client secondment to an international life assurance company, during which time she was a key member of the team advising on the separation and integration of the client’s IT systems, following a major business acquisition. She has also spent a year working overseas, on secondment to an Australian law firm, during which time she advised on a broad range of commercial projects within the IT and telecommunications sectors.