Just has been involved in a variety of both contentious and non-contentious matters involving intellectual property and technology, with a focus on intellectual property litigation.
Just is an associate in the Intellectual Property & Technology Group of Bird & Bird ATMD LLP in Singapore.
Just has been involved in a variety of both contentious and non-contentious matters, with a focus on litigation work across all levels of intellectual property Courts in Singapore. In particular, he was involved in Singapore's first shape mark infringement trial and appeal. The following are some reported cases which Just has been involved in:
-  SGIPOS 2: Trade Mark Invalidation (Trade Mark Registry)
-  SGIPOS 8: Trade Mark Opposition (Trade Mark Registry)
-  SGCA 64: Trade Mark Infringement, Invalidation and Revocation (Court of Appeal)
-  SGIPOS 5: Trade Mark Invalidation (Trade Mark Registry)
-  SGIPOS 12: Trade Mark Opposition (Trade Mark Registry)
-  SGHC 81: Trade Mark Invalidation Appeal (High Court)
-  SGIPOS 7: Trade Mark Opposition (Trade Mark Registry – pending appeal)
-  SGIPOS 9: Trade Mark Opposition (Trade Mark Registry)
Just is also regularly involved in intellectual property enforcement work, with experience in anti-counterfeiting activities and private prosecutions against intellectual property infringers.
Just has also worked on domain name disputes, review of intellectual property and technology contracts, general intellectual property advisory work, as well as civil and commercial litigation.
Just graduated from the National University of Singapore with a Bachelor of Laws degree (LLB) Second Class (Upper Division) Honours in 2013. He was admitted as an Advocate and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Singapore in 2014 after completing his training contract with the firm.
Just is also a volunteer with the Law Society's Criminal Legal Aid Scheme (CLAS).