Disruptive Technology Challenge – Munich –
19-20 November 2015
Hidden champions go international
Accelerate your growth and learn from industry leaders. Meet C-level decision makers that could be your future customers.
Are you ready to go?
Pitch and validate your ideas, products and services to about 15 C-level leaders from major global tech organisations. We are looking for up to 12 innovative, disruptive tech companies in the categories of:
- Big & Smart Data
- Cyber & IT Security
- Internet of Things &
- Mobility Solutions
- Feedback on your technology and strategy from industry leaders
- One-to-one mentoring and guidance from leading technology lawyers
- Network with your peers
- Prize packages (keep reading for more information)
Your first step towards international expansion
Application deadline is 09 October 2015
Senior technology experts will look at your submission and select the finalists. Our line-up includes:
- Prof. Arnold Picot, LMU Munich
- Detlev J. Hoch, Director Emeritus, McKinsey & Company, Inc.
- Dr. Thomas Endres, President, VOICE e.V.
- Raimund Genes, CTO, TrendMicro
- Mike Portlock, Chairman, Ntegra Greenside
The top 12 submissions will be invited to present in Munich on 19-20 November 2015. You will have 45 minutes to present and discuss your case with C-level decision makers - your judges panel.
Disruptive Technology Trends Workshop
All participants will be invited to a global Tech Trends workshop run by TNS Infratest and Bird & Bird in Munich in October 2015
Dr. Alexander Duisberg
Partner, Tech & Comms Steering Group
Tel: +49 (0)89 3581 6239
Tel: +49 (0)89 3581 6237
Our 2014 Disruptive Technology Challenge Winners
Check out our 2014 Disruptive Technology Challenge winners >