On 21 January 2020, members of our international payments team shared their insights into the state of payments regulation and some of the legal issues that arise for businesses.
Among other issues, the webinar covered:
- the EU Payment Services Directive (PSD2) open banking and UK open banking;
- PSD2 strong customer authentication;
- the EU Interchange Fee Regulation;
- the EU Cross-Border Regulation; and
- the European Banking Authority (EBA) guidelines on outsourcing.
This webinar is now available to listen to with accompanying slides on the Lexology website, for free, to anyone who signs up.