Join GTDT Aviation Law News, Airbus and a panel of leading lawyers, including Bird & Bird counsel Simon Phippard, on Thursday 13 September for a webinar on European drone regulations.
Register now for GTDT Aviation Law News European Drone Law webinar providing detailed insight on:
- The current legislative state of play
- The transition from national to EU-wide drone laws
- Timeline and implementation of the new regulations
- Practical challenges for regulators
- Drone categorisation and certification requirements
The panel of world-class experts is made up of:
- Airbus in-house counsel Vincent Barbaud and Jaime Garcia-Nieto
- Bird & Bird of counsel Simon Phippard in London
- Monard Law partner Birgitta Van Itterbeek in Brussels
- LS Lexjus Sinacta partner Anna Masutti in Bologna
- DLA Piper senior associate Camille Lallemand in Paris
The panel will also examine related issues for drone users and regulators – including insurance, liability and privacy – as well as looking at what developments we can expect in the future.
The webinar will be broadcast live and free of charge at 9:00 (UK time) on Thursday 13 September and will also be archived for repeat listening on the GTDT website.