Join us for a whistle-stop tour of the latest developments and trends affecting the global HR community.
For one day only, our international team of dedicated employment experts will be joining forces at our London office to provide regional expertise on some of the issues and upcoming changes that are sure to shake up the HR and employment law worlds, combined with practical insight as to how businesses can respond to these developments.
Topics will include:
- AI in the workplace
- Uberization & the blurred lines of employment in the gig economy
- The future of France (Macron's reforms)
- The age of acquisition and cross-border challenges
- All eyes on Eastern Europe – the trend in moving to low-cost jurisdictions
- The ongoing implications of Brexit and what this means for businesses operating in the UK
The team will also give a demonstration of Bird & Bird's newly launched app: Employment Law Zone – a pocket-encyclopaedia of all things international employment.
Whether you have domestic or international remit, this is a great opportunity to meet members of our international employment law team and have the spotlight shined on the challenges set to affect you, your workforce and your business as a whole.
There is no charge for this event.
This session will be delivered by partners from our offices in Australia, China, France, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, Spain, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
Would you like to attend?