This afternoon session will focus on Retail across Europe in the Digital Environment. Our panel of speakers, comprising our keynote speaker from the European Commission and our market leading lawyers, will discuss the EC's Digital Single Market Strategy, business issues concerning access to digital goods and services, VAT and payment services in the context of digital business, and relevant competition law developments and issues.
We are very pleased to welcome as our keynote speaker, Julie Samnadda, a member of the Legal Service of the European Commission. Julie Samnadda's speech will review the European Commission's Digital Single Market Strategy.
- The European Commission's Digital Single Market Strategy
Julia Samnadda, Member of the Legal Service, European Commission
- Access for consumers and businesses to digital goods and services across Europe under the Digital Single Market Strategy
Benoit Van Asbroeck, Partner, Bird & Bird
- Competition law issues affecting digital business
Richard Eccles, Partner, Bird & Bird
- VAT issues for digital businesses making cross border digital supplies to EU consumers
Caroline Brown, Associate, Bird & Bird
- The Payment Services Directive and payment systems
Trystan Tether, Partner, Bird & Bird
Would you like to attend?