The UK has a strong and thriving commercial space industry, which is growing on average 7% per year. London, and the UK more generally, is proving to be a major draw for growing space businesses.
Satellites and commercial applications of space have been identified by the UK Government as one of the "Eight Great Technologies" in which the UK is set to be a global leader.
In this annual SFN Investors' Briefing hosted by Bird & Bird, the space and satellite application market will be presented along with case studies of recent company success stories. We will then hear from investors who have invested in the space industry or have the UK space industry on their radar.
- Welcome address
- Introduction to the UK space industry and opportunities
- Chaired by Stuart Martin, CEO, and Antonia Jenkinson, Chief Financial and Operating Officer of Satellite Applications Catapult
- Satellites - Eight Great Technologies and UK Government support including export finance
- Success stories - case studies
- Why space? From the Investors
- Chaired by Nick Flitterman, founder and Head of Telecoms, Portland Advisers
- Final Remarks and invitation to the Elevator Pitches Event
Would you like to attend?