Bird & Bird would be delighted if you could join us and our special guest, China based partner, Ai-Leen Lim, for an interactive breakfast discussion on the latest developments on trade mark law and practice in mainland China.
Ai-Leen heads Bird & Bird's China IP Portfolio Management Practice and will be addressing the following trade mark related topics:
- Well known marks- the regime in China (protection and enforcement)
- How these are recognised by the administrative and judicial authorities
- The effect of an administrative/judicial decision on the well known status of a trademark in China
- Updates on relevant considerations that support the well known status of trademarks
- Recent significant decisions on trademarks and well known marks in China
- Important China trademark practice updates
- The provisions of the Anti-Unfair Competition Law that apply to well known trademarks in China
This is a "must attend" seminar and would be benefical for any in-house counsel or senior management who are part of an international business with significant brand assets and a commercial interest in the Greater China market as well as trade mark professionals who regularly work on their clients' trade mark portfolios which cover mainland China.
08.00 - 08.30
Registration and breakfas
08.30 - 09.30
09.30 - 10.00
Question and answer session
For further information, or to register to attend this seminar please contact the Events Team at email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7415 6000.