Bird & Bird LLP is hosting a series of seminars across Europe on the regulation of payments. Following successful events in Paris, Brussels and Luxembourg, we are holding seminars in Madrid (4 April), Frankfurt (9 May), Copenhagen (7 June), Helsinki (8 June as part of our FinTech Seminar Series) and London (13 June).
The Madrid seminar will take place on Tuesday 4 April 2017 at Bird & Bird'office.
The seminars will provide an update on the latest regulatory developments in the payments sector. This will include PSD2 (Payment Services Directive 2) - and in particular the "access" to the account and strong customer authentication provisions - the EU Interchange Fee Regulation, the 4th EU AML Directive (currently under review), the GDPR and the EU NIS Directive (cybersecurity).
- Paula Fernández-Longoria, Counsel, Bird & Bird Madrid
- José Luis Lorente, Counsel, Bird & Bird Madrid
- Scott McInnes, Partner, Bird & Bird Brussels
- Lupe Sampedro, Partner, Bird & Bird London
- Montserrat Turrado, Partner, Bird & Bird Madrid
Would you like to attend?