Every employment relationship is governed by the terms of an employment contract. The terms of the employment contract may be expressly agreed between the parties or may be implied by law.
In this session, we will be walking through with you the critical terms that we would normally find in an employment contract, starting from the minimum terms under the Employment Act, to some of the duties that are implied into the contract.
- 9 May 2018 (Wed, AM): Handbooks and Policies – best practice
- 13 June 2018 (Wed, AM): Wage/Remuneration issues
- 25 July 2018 (Wed, AM): Managing employee absence, with a focus upon sickness
The remainder of the series, with dates to be confirmed, will cover:
- Terminations - Exiting poor performers and other key issues
- Protecting Confidential Information and Intellectual Capital during and after employment
- Data privacy during the entire employment life
Please do save the other dates in your diary. The invitations will be sent a few weeks prior to each event for you to register your attendance.
There is no fee involved. The deadline for registration is Monday, 19 March 2018.
Would you like to attend?