We invite you to join us for the first seminar in our Singapore Employment Essentials series. This series will guide HR and legal professionals through a range of current topical Singapore employment law issues encountered at various stages of the employment lifecycle.
Over the course of the next 10 months, we will host a series of seminars in our Singapore office covering:
- 12 March 2018: Pre Hiring Issues – checks and other measures to put in place when hiring
- 28 March 2018: Employment Contracts – a walk through critical terms
- 9 May 2018: Handbooks and Policies – best practice
- 13 June 2018 : Wage/Remuneration issues
- 25 July 2018: Managing employee absence, with a focus upon sickness
The remainder of the series, with dates to be confirmed, will cover:
- Terminations - Exiting poor performers and other key issues
- Protecting Confidential Information and Intellectual Capital during and after employment
- Data privacy during the entire employment life
As seats are limited, please register in advance. The deadline for registration is Monday 26 February 2018.
Would you like to attend?