Employers across a wide range of industries are feeling the impact of technological development on their workforce. In some cases this has led to the full replacement of roles through automation or robotics; the human has become redundant. However, in many instances, only some of the human element has been replaced by technology, and organisations and their employees have to diversify and adapt.
In this interactive session we will be focusing on:
- some of the latest research on the pace and future of digitisation of the workplace;
- the gig economy and the challenges of applying traditional employment law principles and structures;
- the trends we are seeing as organisations look for more agile and flexible staffing arrangements;
- the legal challenges and practical tips; and
- specific legal issues from around the Region with a focus on Hong Kong, China and Singapore.
Would you like to attend?