Our award winning Life Sciences team are hosting a seminar on recent developments in the Life Sciences sector on Tuesday 13 October in London. The team will be covering a variety of different topics relating to the sector including:
- Competition law review: including an analysis of the EU Pharma Inquiry and recent case law;
- A look at recent patent litigation cases in the news;
- Regulatory update: including the latest decisions on borderline products;
- IP due diligence & valuation of IP; and
- The venture capital market in the current environment.
This is a "must attend" and would be beneficial for any in-house counsel or senior management in the sector who deal with a broad array of issues and would like an overall review of recent developments.
If you would like to attend this seminar or require more information, please contact email@example.com.