Bird & Bird is co-hosting the Unitary Patent Package Conference with Euroforum. The conference will take place in Amsterdam on 4 and 5 February 2016.
The new Unitary Patent Package will have a significant impact on your patents in Europe! This new patent system will be up and running in 2017, so it is important to take action and prepare now. Hear and discuss about the latest developments on the introduction of Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court. When you register for the conference, you will get free access to the Online UPP introduction course that consists of five modules.
Unitary Patent Package Conference
These topics will be covered during by top experts during the third annual Unitary Patent Package Conference:
- The latest news from the Preparatory Committee
- The final version of the Rules of Procedure
- The impact of the litigation certificate for patent attorneys concerning the UP
- Transitional period & opt-out system: how does it work in practice?
- Latest news from EPO regarding tasks, rules and renewal fees
- In-depth workshops
Wouter Pors, IP Partner the Netherlands, will play an active role during both days. On Thursday he will speak about 'the strategies for proceeding at the UPC' at 11:05 a.m. and is Table President of the Round Table at 3:00 p.m. Friday he will be chairman and lead 'the courts procedure & trial workshop' at 1:45 p.m.
Would you like to receive more information?
Email us >